Jodi Barthold is a Controller at Amplēo who has served as the outsourced Controller of numerous businesses in the real estate, wholesale clothing, wholesale food, digital marketing, language arts, non-profit, IT services, restaurant, and government contractor spaces.
Before becoming a consultant at Amplēo in 2017, Jodi worked as a Real Estate Broker (in France), and a freelance Accountant (in the US) and she even owned a foreign language translation agency for 2 decades. Jodi has held several positions at Intuit including work as a Corporate Accountant, and a bookkeeper on their QuickBooks Live team, and has worked seasonally at TurboTax as a tax preparer. Jodi is also the former President & membership director of the Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance San Diego chapter.
- Enjoys walking her dogs on the beaches of San Diego with her husband
- Loves traveling to Europe to visit her sons
- Passion for all things Airbnb
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics (Accounting track) from the University of California at Santa Barbara
- Master of Arts in Economics & Management from the University of Perpignan Via Domitia, France
- Minor in Business Organization from the University of Perpignan Via Domitia, France