Duke Heninger is a Partner and CFO at Amplēo focusing on elevating the finance function for scaling companies.
Before joining Amplēo in 2018, Duke worked in public accounting, primarily serving fast-growing SMBs. He was also Director of Accounting at an Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Company. Duke understands the needs of scaling companies such as financial insights; forecasting and budgeting; creating and tracking KPIs; technology and process improvements; and raising debt and equity capital. Duke works with various industries such as eCommerce, manufacturing, SaaS, banking, and services.
- Enjoys outdoor activities including running, camping, canyoneering
- Vacations with his family, especially Disneyland, national parks, and beaches
- Has owned and operated multiple small businesses
- Bachelors and master’s degree from the University of Utah.
- Certified Public Accountant