Lincoln Howell is the CEO of Amplēo, supporting the Amplēo operations and strategy behind its world-class network of consultants and executives.
Before becoming the CEO in 2022, Lincoln served in C-suite and senior leadership positions for venture capital, private equity, and global Fortune 500 companies. He has a passion for applying strategy, innovation, and continuous improvement throughout all business functions to unlock growth, and has supported e-commerce, manufacturing, technology, real estate, and industrial markets. Lincoln currently provides advisory and fractional executive services in addition to investing in small businesses and commercial real estate.
- Scuba diving
- Reef aquariums
- Building model ships
- Canyoneering in the slot canyons of southern Utah
- MBA from Harvard Business School
- BA in Accounting from the University of Utah
- Licensed CPA
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Financial Manager (CFM)
- Certified in Strategy and Competitive Analysis (CSCA)