Jeff Stephens is a seasoned finance and operations executive with over 15 years of experience in startups to mid-size corporations. He has a proven track record of success in both private and public companies across a range of industries, including e-commerce, retail, manufacturing, direct selling, publishing, financial services, energy, real estate, technology, and merchant services.
As a Finance Leader, Controller & CFO, Jeff brings a wealth of experience in accounting, FP&A, treasury, and business intelligence, as well as a deep understanding of the buy and sell sides of acquisitions. He has handled multiple mergers and transactions in the 9 figures and has successfully expanded and managed businesses in North and South America, Australia & New Zealand, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Jeff’s leadership style is rooted in Servant Leadership, fostering a culture of respect and personal growth while also promoting a fun and enjoyable environment. He is highly respected and trusted by those he has worked with and has a track record of building and leading high-performing teams.
- Enjoys spending time with his family outdoors and traveling as often as possible
- Passionate about exploring new places
- Loves developing long-term quality relationships
- Degree in Business Management and Finance from Brigham Young University, with a minor in Portuguese
- Master of Business Administration from the University of Utah