William Benz is a CFO at Amplēo who enjoys working with growing companies to help them build their organizations, plan their capital needs, overcome their challenges, and achieve their operational and financial goals.
Before joining Amplēo in 2024, William (Bill) served for over 30 years as a Chief Financial Officer at several public and private companies ranging in size from start-up to multi-billion revenue. Bill took two companies public (Western Digital and FHP International), loves to help companies develop strategic, financial and operational plans, and likes working in rapid-growth environments. He has significant experience in all aspects of finance including financial planning & analysis, accounting, treasury, tax, internal audit, and shareholder relations. Bill began his career as a portfolio manager and investment analyst managing debt and equity capital at large financial institutions.
- Road biking with his wife and friends all over Utah
- Loves snow skiing at Deer Valley
- Working out and spending time with the family
- BS in Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences from UCLA
- MBA in Finance from California State University Long Beach
- Chartered Financial Analyst