Rob Lund is a CFO at Amplēo. Rob has served as the CFO for several businesses in the SaaS, e-commerce, and manufacturing industries. He has worked with companies both public and private and at all stages from startup to IPO.
Before joining Amplēo in 2018, Rob worked for 20 years as a CFO, Director of Finance and Accounting, and other positions at several SaaS, manufacturing, and consumer product companies. Rob worked earlier in his career with Grant Thornton, JCPenney, and General Electric. He also held a part-time instructor position at the University of Utah.
- Enjoys traveling with his wife and daughter
- Reading books about history and business biographies
- Earned a Master of Liberal Arts in Management with an emphasis in Finance from Harvard University
- MBA from Westminster College
- BS in Accounting from the University of Utah
- Certified Lean-Six-Sigma Black Belt