Randy Brown is a CFO at Amplēo who helps technology startups and retail companies to understand their financial position, make reasonable projections, and then plan for the future.
Before becoming a consultant at Amplēo in 2022, Randy worked for 10 years as a Director of Finance and a Director of Strategy leading finance for public companies, raising millions in private equity funding, implementing multiple ERP and EPM systems, and learning new technologies to help companies stay competitive. After a successful career in corporate finance, Randy now advises client companies with financial model development, investor presentations, and maximizing shareholder value.
- Plays saxophone
- Enjoys spending time with his wife and 2 children
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Brigham Young University
- Master’s degree in Accounting from Western Governor’s University
- Master’s degree in Information Systems from the University of Utah
- Previously licensed as a Certified Public Accountant