Patrick Tedjamulia is a fractional CMO and executive coach for passionate entrepreneurs and growing brands. He’s worked with some of the greatest entrepreneurs, creators, and CEOs of our time.
His marketing leadership and experience spans more than 25 years growing globally iconic brands, creating emerging brands, and rejuvenating established brands. He began his career at Procter & Gamble and General Mills in brand management and then was recruited by Google and Facebook to help build their advertising platforms.
He then became the pioneer, entrepreneur, and CEO that developed the video software technology that thousands of brands use today to develop trust and become more authentic. And most recently he has been serving as a fractional CMO for brands in the eCommerce, entertainment, education, SaaS, and local services industries.
Patrick is also the author of “Discover Possible™”, a revolutionary system that is helping passionate entrepreneurs and brands all over the world define who they have built so far, identify the ideas that have infected them, prioritize them, and bring them to life. Patrick coaches entrepreneurial leaders at Ford, Amazon, Walmart, PepsiCo, Salesforce, Qualtrics, Bamboo HR, Cricut, etc.
He and his work have been featured in Fast Company Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Fortune, Crunchbase, CBS News, ABC News, PRNEWS, etc.
Patrick has been mentored by Stephen R. Covey, David Copperfield, Pamela Atkinson, Stan Lee, Jack Welch, Guy Kawasaki, and many others.
- Actor in “The Christ Child” by John Foss, “The Chosen” season II episode 8 directed by Dallas Jenkins, and the PBS Documentary “Joseph Smith: American Prophet” directed by Merrill Jensen & Sam Cardon
- One of the first two missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints sent to Mozambique
- Nominated as an Ashoka Fellow
- MBA from Duke
- Kellogg on Branding Executive Education
- BS in Information Systems from BYU
- Techstars Boulder Accelerator Class of 2020