Patrick Kelliher is a CFO at Amplēo with over 35 years of finance and accounting experience, including over 20 years in senior leadership roles, primarily with high-growth SaaS and other technology companies. Patrick specializes in building robust, efficient, scalable processes and controls and developing high-performing finance teams.
Before becoming a consultant at Amplēo in 2022, Patrick spent 24 years in senior finance and accounting roles, primarily for high-growth technology companies, ranging in size from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Patrick has extensive experience in public company external reporting (including two IPOs and multiple other equity offerings), planning and budgeting, SOX 404, debt issuance and compliance, mergers and acquisitions, system implementations, development and reporting of KPIs, and building and managing successful finance teams.
- Traveling with my wife and three children
- Cheering on the Chicago Cubs and Bears, since I grew up in the Chicago area
- Bachelor’s degrees in accounting and finance from Northern Illinois University
- MBA from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business with an emphasis in Corporate Finance and International Business
- Illinois CPA (inactive)
- Certified Management Accountant