Mitch Petracca is a controller and transaction advisor at Amplēo with a background in corporate finance and financial due diligence.
Before becoming a consultant at Amplēo in 2023, Mitch worked at Transak as interim CFO, establishing the finance function for a high-growth global fintech company. Mitch began his career at PwC, spending four years in the audit practice and a year and a half in transaction services performing financial due diligence. Later, Mitch moved into industry where he found his passion for helping high-growth companies scale through strategic financial insights.
- Both a Snowboarder and Skier
- Hockey player
- Avid meditator
- Personal development nerd
- Boston sports superfan
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Master’s Accountancy from Tulane University
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance from Tulane University