Kelly Kimber is an HR consultant at Amplēo who helps organizations align differing HR initiatives, so they contribute to the mission, values, and performance of the company. He also helps find people who meet the right job behaviors for success and optimize talent in their current positions by building strong collaborative teams.
Before becoming a consultant at Amplēo in 2020, Kelly worked 4 years as an HR Consultant/Data Analyst and 20 years as an HR Manager doing all aspects of HR in the employee life cycle.
- Riding his side-by-side in the mountains
- Master of Public Administration from Brigham Young University
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration from Southern Utah University
- Certified by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) as a Certified Professional in Human Resources (SHRM-CP) and a Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- One of the first people to pass the new SHRM People Analytics (SHRM-PA) program