Jon Hoy is a controller at Amplēo who has experience in audit tax, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, general bookkeeping, and month-end close processes. He has experience in health services, professional services, recurring route-based services, and not-for-profits.
Before becoming a consultant at Amplēo, Jon worked as the controller for a pest control company for over three years, helping the company grow 60% in revenues through organic and acquisitive growth. He was instrumental in the financial and operational sell-side due diligence which led to the sale of the company to an international pest control company. After the company was sold, he helped with buy-side due diligence for multiple companies that would roll up to the larger entity. Prior to working for the pest control company, Jon worked at the public accounting firms PwC, and Moss Adams.
- Spending time with his wife and their four energetic boys
- Playing and watching sports
- Reading a good history book
- Relaxing at the pool
- Undergraduate degree in accounting from Brigham Young University-Idaho
- Master’s of accountancy from Case Western Reserve University