Jennifer Martindale is an accountant at Amplēo who helps businesses maintain clean, organized financial records. She is naturally curious and regularly analyzes how to improve processes, procedures, and performance. With nearly 20 years of experience in multiple industries, including healthcare, film and TV production, and SaaS, she is tech-savvy with a meticulous eye for detail.
Before joining Amplēo in 2023, Jennifer worked for two years as an assistant controller for a SaaS company managing all aspects of full-cycle accounting.
- Spending time with her husband, children, and grandbabies. Being a grandma is the best!
- Piano – has played piano since she was 7 years old
- Crafts – Woodworking, Sewing and Quilting, and Digital Design
- Spending time in the mountains, preferably near a river or lake
- Courses taken at BYU Idaho and Boise State University
- Ethics Training Certificate
- Accounting Foundations and Bookkeeping certificate