Jeff Ehlers is a Controller at Amplēo who helps companies with their finance and accounting. He has strong experience in strategy, day-to-day operations, forecasting and budgeting, KPIs and dashboards, internal and external reporting, and cash flow management. He’s helped over 50 companies raise capital. He has a passion for building scalable processes, systems, and teams to increase business performance and efficiency. Having owned and operated several businesses, he brings the mindset of a business owner.
Before becoming a consultant at Amplēo in 2023, Jeff worked for 15 years as a CFO, Controller, and CPA helping businesses with their finance and accounting needs.
- Huge baseball fan
- Completed two century bike races
- Father of four young children
- Bachelor of Accounting from Brigham Young University
- Masters of Accounting from Brigham Young University
- MBA from the University of Utah