JaRelle Bailey is a controller at Amplēo with a proven track record as a team leader who shares her enthusiasm for the work. She has a background in diverse industries including restaurants, hospitality, service, marketing, and manufacturing. She is a master at taking a messy situation and organizing it through the implementation of improved and efficient processes.
Before becoming a consultant at Amplēo in 2023, JaRelle worked 14 years as an accounting manager and controller specializing in month-end closings, budget variance analysis, tracking capital expenditures, and financial statement analysis. Throughout her career, JaRelle has had experience with businesses of all sizes ranging from small startups to $100M+ companies.
- Has a passion for riding horses
- Enjoys traveling with her husband
- Spends most weekends watching her kids play sports
- Master’s of Accounting from Southern Utah University
- Bachelor’s of Accounting from Brigham Young University
- Minors in Economics and Spanish