Evan is a consultant at Ampleo specializing in FP&A, business intelligence, and leveraging data and analytics to empower clients. Evan brings a diverse skill set to the table, having worked at large corporations and startups in financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, operations, data analytics, and account management. This diverse background makes Evan a flexible team member comfortable taking ownership of any role and will not shy away from any project or challenge.
Evan also has a wide breadth of technical experience, specializing in business intelligence platforms, automating and scripting processes via Python and SQL, and the ability to discuss and understand the technical needs of a business. In past roles, Evan has been the driver of business intelligence and automation to utilize company resources for decision making and achieve company objectives, rather than devoting time to manual and repetitive processes. By combining this technical aptitude and analytical mindset, Evan has proven valuable in decision making and project management.
- You can find him skiing, golfing, surfing, or playing pickleball on most weekends
- He’s obsessed with sports analytics and attempting to create the best data driven fantasy football team
- His partner in crime is his dog Odin, a black lab and border collie mix
- BSBA Finance, University of Arizona
- MBA, University of Utah
- MSBA (Masters of Science in Business Analytics), University of Utah