CFO / Turnaround & Restructuring Advisor
Cheryl Adams is a CFO at Amplēo who helps early-stage & midsize businesses improve organization effectiveness, increase revenue, and enhance profit margins by leveraging business strengths and building strong collaborative teams.
Before becoming a consultant at Amplēo in 2019, Cheryl worked 12 as a CFO and a COO managing multimillion-dollar accounting, finance, and revenue operations, developing financial strategies that enhance organizations growth and maximize sustainability, designing short and long-term financial plans, investment management, financial problem solving, corrective action plan implementation, and compliance.
- Cheryl is involved in the Idaho Technology Council, and Advocates Against Family Violence
- Enjoys spending time with family
- Loves outdoor adventures
- Passion for mentoring young women
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Arkansas
- Master’s degree in Finance from the University of Connecticut
- Certified Turnaround Professional