Cameron Archibald is a CFO at Amplēo who helps businesses grow through financial strategy and operational excellence.
Before joining Amplēo in 2024, Cameron was the CEO of a supply chain and warehouse service provider and has worked in government positions on a state, federal, and international level and executive roles in banking, real estate development, and professional sports.
Currently, Cameron serves on boards and investment committees and works with private equity firms, family offices, and corporate development teams, focusing on financial and commercial due diligence for new acquisitions and growth advisory for their existing portfolio companies. Cameron also teaches finance and economics at Utah Valley University.
- Avid collector and advocate for the arts
- Attending concerts (preferably The Rolling Stones or The Killers)
- Playing basketball, golf, tennis, and NBA Jam
- BS and MS in Economics, University of Utah
- Corporate Finance & Strategy, Saïd Business School – University of Oxford