2023 Intermountain CFO & Growth Summit
The Intermountain CFO & Growth Summit is an event for senior executives in finance, marketing, and HR responsible for business growth. It brings together CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, and CHRO/CPOs from diverse industries to explore the latest trends, technology, and market dynamics affecting their businesses. The summit is designed to provide attendees with the insights and tools they need to drive growth and succeed in an ever-changing business landscape. With a focus on actionable strategies and innovative solutions, this summit is a must-attend for those looking to take their organizations to the next level.
What You Can Expect:
- 2 Keynote Speakers: Hear from industry leaders and experts on the latest trends, best practices, and cutting-edge solutions in finance, marketing, and leadership.
- 3 Breakout Sessions: Choose from a variety of sessions covering a range of topics, from emerging technologies to innovative business strategies.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with other top-level executives and build valuable relationships in a relaxed and supportive environment.
- Access to Business Providers: Meet the partners that can help solve some of your toughest business challenges.
- Earn 6 CPE Credit Hours: Attendees can earn continuing professional education (CPE) credits to maintain their professional development and growth.
- Free Breakfast and Lunch: Enjoy delicious meals and network with other attendees while fueling up for a day of learning and growth.
- Swag and Raffle Prizes: Receive exclusive merchandise and have a chance to win exciting prizes at the end of the event.
- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 8am- 3pm
- Location: Utah Cultural Celebration Center: 1355 W 3100 S, West Valley City, UT 84119
- Purchase Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2023-intermountain-cfo-growth-summit-tickets-482023865357
- Who should attend the conference?
The Intermountain CFO & Growth Summit is designed for top-level executives in finance, marketing, and leadership. It is ideal for CFOs, CMOs, CEOs, and Senior Executives responsible for business growth.
- What is the agenda for the Intermountain CFO & Growth Summit?
You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on the newest Summit information.
8:00 – 8:30am: Breakfast & Networking
8:30 -8:45am: Opening Remarks
8:45 – 9:30am: Breakfast Keynote Speaker | Curtis Morley, WSJ best-selling author and founder of the Entrepreneur’s Paradox
9:40 – 10:30am: Breakout Session #1
- How to Buy and Transition a Founder Owner Business [Lessons Learned] | Jake Gubler & Jesse Silva
- Stable Compensation Strategies | Dennis Wood
- How to Avoid Random Acts of Marketing and Achieve Real ROI | Kortney Osborne
10:50 – 11:40am: Breakout Session #2
- Finding the Right Talent at Every Stage of Your Business | Carl Sokia
- Growth in a Family-Owned Business | Jake Rodgers
- Market Outlook… or Look Out? | Martin Atkin
11:50am – 1:00pm: Lunch
1:00 – 1:50pm: Breakout Session #3
- The Power of Marketing and Executive Collaboration When Driving Growth | Rachel Hofstetter
- Embracing AI: Strategies for Implementing AI in your Business | Nick Pelikan
- 3 Levers to Boost Enterprise Value | Jeremiah Jewkes
2:00 – 2:10pm: Raffle Drawing
2:10 – 3:00pm: Closing Keynote Speaker | Peter Vidmar, Olympic Gold Medal Gymnast
- Where will the conference be held?
The Intermountain CFO & Growth Summit will be an in-person event at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center: 1355 W 3100 S, West Valley City, UT 84119 on Tuesday, September 12, 2023. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on the newest Summit information.
- What are the pricing details?
General Admission tickets are $325. If you register before May 31, 2023, you can get $100 off your general admission ticket.
- Where should I park when I arrive at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center?
Parking is available on-site at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center. Additional Parking is available at the Utah Veterans Memorial and the gravel lot north of the event center. View Parking Map
- How do I become a sponsor for the Intermountain CFO & Growth Summit?
For information on becoming a sponsor, please email email@example.com.
- Who should I contact if I have question about the Intermountain CFO & Growth Summit?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions about the event.