Rob Lattin is a Turnaround & Restructuring Advisor at Amplēo. He has 20 years of experience in real estate and construction working as an owner’s representative for companies such as MediaOne Group, GAP Brands, Sports Authority, Wachovia, and Intrawest. Since 2007, Rob has consulted specifically as a real estate and construction advisor in the dental and healthcare industry for companies like ClearChoice Dental Implants Center, Smile Brands, Inc., Breakaway Solutions, Onsite Dental, and a handful of other private practices. His vast experience of consulting with the operations of multiple companies provides a natural platform to be able to assist groups that need restructuring and turnaround.
- Playing on the beach
- Coaches his son’s soccer team
- Enjoys rooting for his teenager on the football field and basketball court
- Acting like a horse for his two youngest daughters
- Degree in communication studies from Brigham Young University
- Master’s in real estate and construction management at the University of Denver