Lance Evenson is a CFO at Amplēo who is a dynamic, results-driven financial executive with a collaborative, hands-on management style skilled in driving operational & process improvements, integrations, and optimizing P&L management & cash flow in the midst of economic, competitive, and growth challenges in both expanding and contracting business environments.
Before becoming a consultant at Amplēo in 2023, Lance started his career with Arthur Andersen and went on to gain experience in both public and private-equity owned companies including Cadence Design Systems, TD Ameritrade, GMAC, Cricut, and SilencerCo. Lance is a motivational leader skilled in strategic and financial planning, advanced analytical modeling, business valuations and exit strategies, transaction management, process & control optimization, ERP system implementations, developing and managing finance & accounting, HR and IT departments, international operations, financial consolidations, SEC reporting, M&A, complex revenue recognition, and US & China-based manufacturing & supply-chain management.
- Avid fly fisher, favorite place to fish is the Madison River, Montana
- He’s restored early VWs and Porsche 356s for over 30 years; in his collection he currently owns the 4th VW imported into the USA in 1950
- Active angel investor in several companies in the healthcare and tech spaces and sits on 2 board of directors
- MBA from the University of Utah
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Boise State University