Katy Zorich is an HR Consultant at Amplēo who specializes in supporting small businesses in developing, implementing, and refining people operations programs. Before joining Amplēo in 2023, Katy worked for nearly 10 years as a people operations leader at seed stage through public companies. She has experience supporting remote and hybrid teams in their overall People strategy, culture building, recruiting, onboarding, employee engagement, talent development, performance management, compensation, benefits, and policy development.
- Has lived in 3 countries
- Speaks French and keeps up her practice with Duolingo
- Loves local coffee shops and especially enjoys iced coffee
- Master of Science in Neuroscience from McGill University
- Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience & Psychology from Allegheny College
- Certificate in Langue et Civilisation Française from Université Paris-Sorbonne