Jamie Nagle is a senior people success consultant at Amplēo. Before becoming a consultant at Amplēo in 2023, Jamie worked for over 20 years as an HR professional including 10+ years in the top HR role of companies ranging in size from 100-2000. After working in durable goods manufacturing, healthcare, SaaS, Technology, and finance, Jamie now consults with companies to identify and build an overall people strategy, provide support during mergers and acquisitions, employee recruitment and retention, staff development, conflict resolution, benefits/compensation, HRIS evaluation and implementation, policy development, talent forecasting, and legal compliance including EEOC, OFCCP, and AAP.
- Travel both in the United States and International
- Spending time with family
- Gourmet Cooking
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and International Relations B.S. from the University of Utah where she graduated with honors
- Certified Professional Manager CPM
- Certified workplace investigator