Glenn Karlberg is a Turnaround Specialist & CFO at Amplēo who is a seasoned turnaround and debt restructuring specialist, helping businesses in distress navigate their way through difficult times. Glenn is experienced in receivership and restructuring officer duties, as well. He also has significant experience as an Expert Witness, having testified in numerous courts throughout the country, as an expert in restructuring, business valuation, accounting, fraud, financial forensics, and other financial matters.
Before becoming a consultant at Amplēo in 2021, Glenn started his business career with Deloitte, in their audit and consulting practice, working with hundreds of clients in numerous industries and sizes – ranging from mom & pop manufacturing operations to the entirety of United Parcel Service. Glenn also spent several years in the corporate world, most notably working as the Director of Financial Reporting with the NutraSweet Company, where he completely revamped their entire system of internal accounting controls and led their due diligence team on acquisition candidates. He also spent 15 years as an entrepreneur, buying or starting up companies, operating those companies on a day-to-day basis, and then selling those companies.
- Playing golf
- Spending time with his family
- Restoring historic residences in downtown Phoenix with his son
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration concentrating in accounting, finance, and economics from the University of Notre Dame
- Licensed CPA
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF)