Alicia Bender is an Accountant at Amplēo who is well-versed in Quickbooks desktop, Quickbooks Online, and Excel. She has excellent book-keeping skills, including end-of-year clean-up. She improves processes and communicates effectively. With exposure to many different industries, including service providers, farming and agriculture, and retail, she is always ready for new opportunities.
Before becoming a consultant at Amplēo in 2023, Alicia worked for three years as an accountant for two local CPA firms providing tax and business accounting services. She advanced quickly from associate to manager and loved helping the team reach ambitious targets. She has also worked independently, providing accounting services to small businesses. Among other volunteer positions, she served as Treasurer for three years for local Parent Teacher Associations.
- She enjoys growing her knowledge in a variety of topics
- She is a suburban farmer with a lot of hens and plants
- She loves feeding and having fun with her family
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Brigham Young University
- Google Data Analytics Certification