Tarja Dye is an HR/People Operations executive at Amplēo who brings over 25 years of experience to the companies she serves. She specializes in assisting small and mid-size organizations to put together an HR structure that supports the growth of the organization and helps them achieve their short and long-term strategic goals. With a specialty in B Corps, she will help your organization build a workplace culture that aligns employee initiatives to the culture of the organization including its mission, vision, and values.
Before joining Amplēo in 2023, Tarja worked as an HR/Operations executive for diverse sectors such as retail, manufacturing, and marketing. Her areas of expertise include compliance, HR infrastructure, employee relations, and building best-in-class culture – her absolute passion! She is well-versed in all segments of Human Resources and loves to help build organizations that have the right people in the right place at the right time to achieve the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Traveling internationally
- Italian cooking
- Spending time outdoors with her family whenever possible
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations and Russian from the University of Utah
- SHRM, PHR, and SPHR Certifications
- Certified instructor in 2 Minute Coaching, Situational Leadership, and Behavior Based Interviewing