Multi-Entity CFO and Accounting Services
Running multiple operations under one parent company can be difficult to manage. We can help your business get onto the right accounting system to track profitability across your various entities and business units accurately.
Amplēo is familiar with the complexities of managing multiple entities under one roof from consolidated reporting to a side-by-side report by an entity. We have helped Holdco’s in a variety of industries including multi-unit restaurants, retail, construction, e-commerce, and education.
Amplēo partners with multi-entity operations and Holdco’s growing through acquisition or additional CAPEX investment. We can help your accounting operation scale as you add more entities to your business.
- Scalable Technologies
- Implementation of multi-entity ledger accounting systems
- Electronic AP / AR that allows for allocation across entities
- Support implementation of payroll, point-of-sale, and tech specifically designed for multi-unit operations
- Effective Multi-Entity Reporting
- Consolidated roll-up of business (with eliminations)
- Multi-entity reporting that ties to consolidated reports
- Strategic Planning
- Analysis of individual unit economics across the portfolio of entities
- Financial modeling specifically for multi-entity businesses
Implementation of balanced scorecards across various entities
- Fundraising Support
- Support in accessing debt and equity capital
- Compliance and reporting support post debt or equity relationship
- M&A Support
- Amplēo partners specifically with Holdco’s pursuing roll-up strategies
- Quality of Earnings analysis on target investments
- Purchase Price Allocations for new targets acquired
- Multi-Unit Specific CFOs
- Experienced professionals who have worked in multi-unit operations and understand the complexities around accountability and reporting
- Ability to train and give oversight to full-time accounting and finance staff
Multi-Entity operations are some of the most complex to operate.
Our team partners with effective operators to scale the finance operation so your team can focus on running the best operation possible.