Melissa King is an accomplished Accountant with over a decade of experience in the accounting industry and a proven track record of delivering outstanding results. She currently serves as an Accountant at Amplēo, working closely with clients to restructure accounting processes and improve financial reporting accuracy. In this role, Melissa collaborates with accounting, admin, and billing clerks, as well as controllers and CFOs, to streamline communication between all departments, ultimately resulting in increased efficiency.
Melissa’s expertise lies in her ability to analyze complex accounting processes and identify areas for improvement. She excels in implementing practical solutions to address existing issues and has a comprehensive understanding of the intricate accounting structure required in the insurance industry. Melissa is a licensed insurance producer and leverages this knowledge to provide exceptional service to her clients.
Prior to joining Amplēo in 2023, Melissa worked as a part owner of an auto repair shop and is currently building a business as a life insurance agent/financial advisor. She is committed to achieving both personal and professional goals and is dedicated to excellence in everything she does.
- Jewelry-making and selling at different events, festivals, and markets
- Hot yoga (2-3 times a week)
- Paddleboarding during the summer months (2-3 times a week)
- Traveling with her daughter on road trips and vacations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with an Emphasis in Accounting from The University of Phoenix
- Certified Bookkeeper
- Currently licensed as a Life, Health, and Medicare Insurance producer in seven states