Jeremy Curtis is a CFO at Amplēo who advises businesses in a wide range of industries, including renewable energy, restructuring & turnaround, blockchain/cryptocurrency, small business/startups, and others. He has often been involved with the technology and business software aspects of the companies he has worked at and advised in the past and has extensive experience with many different finance, accounting, and other business-related software. He has also served in many different leadership capacities and has helped create strong teams and great communication in cross-departmental relationships at various companies.
Before joining Amplēo in 2023, Jeremy worked as a consultant working in a wide variety of roles and developed the ability to connect with people in a manner that is able to identify areas of improvement in the business and provide meaningful solutions. He has continued learning new and relevant skills throughout his career and considers this one of his greatest strengths.
- Family Time with Wife & Son
- Backpacking/Canyoneering/Rock Climbing
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Brigham Young University
- Master of Accountancy from Brigham Young University
- Completed coursework in PhD program in Accounting at the University of Utah (degree incomplete)
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- CEPA (Certified Exit Planning Advisor)