Jason Gerrard is a fractional CMO at Amplēo who helps companies develop, implement and execute optimized marketing strategies. With 10+ years of experience building, buying, and selling his own operations, Jason is often referred to as the Swiss army knife of business development.
Before joining Amplēo in 2023, and after his entrepreneurial decade, Jason independently worked 3 years in private equity conducting due diligence across many industries. This exposed him to the importance of executive alignment. He has worked with dozens of companies in CPG including pet products, dietary & supplement, health & beauty, sporting goods, beverage, gourmet grocery, nutrition, automotive & powersports, fashion & apparel. After having his first child in 2019, he turned his efforts to fractional CMO services and has grown dozens of companies in this capacity. He comes to the table with a network of specialized marketers who serve as an exceptional swat team.
- Family Man – He’s a girl dad and loves every minute of it.
- Adventurer – Paragliding, Rock & Ice Climbing, Biking, Motorcycles, Winter & Water
- Luthier – He’s not a formal musician but loves building & playing acoustic guitars
- Bachelors in Financial Accounting from UVU
- Certified & partnered with most marketing platforms: Meta, Google, Klaviy